BSAX is an industry proven software for Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering Act, and US Patriot Act.
CIPinfra, a key factor of BSA system, monitors special accounts such as MSB or high-risk custmer profile by setting up independent parameters to produce exceptional transaction reports.
Are you satisfied with your current BSA solutions in your bank today? Doesn’t it seem that your current BSA solution is still labor intensive and consequently have as many employees or more at your BSA department than one of your top performing production center? Have you ever wondered whether your BSA department is doing more than what the regulation requires? Or wonder if they are doing enough? Is your BSA solution simply costing you too much? If you have asked yourself any of these questions, find out what BSAX and CIPinfra by Bankinfra can do for you today.
BSAX provides an all-encompassing profile of the customer from account inception and continually throughout the lifeline of the client’s business relationship with the bank. BSAX complies with Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering Act and OFAC regulations. It has robust and seamless interface with any teller programs, FEDLine, SWIFT and your core system.
CIPinfra (Customer Identification Program) module provides ongoing Customers Due Diligence to protect a financial institution against the dangers of money laundering and other financial crimes. CIPinfra puts adequate controls and procedures in place to accurately evaluate who their customers are and what to expect from them by gathering detail information about personal and business account holders and creating a well-organized track record of their banking habits and activities.
WIREinfra (Wire Automation) module automates the process of handling incoming and outgoing wires as wells as satisfies BSA requirements for recordkeeping and automates OFAC checks.
- Enhances customer service
- Improves productivity
- Strengthens audit control
- Automatically reduce BSA/AML risk exposure
- Provides a reliable method of complying with BSA record retention and retrieval requirements
- Efficient and affordable
- Ensures compliance with Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Act/OFAC regulations
- Interfaces with Fedline and any Teller Software
- SAR Tracker
- CIPinfra (Customer Identification Program Module)
- Independent Module
- Up-to-date customer information
- Monitors MSB or high risk customer profile by setting up independent parameters
- Produces tickler reports and analysis reports
- WIREinfra (Wire Automation Module)
- Independent Module
- Fully automates Fedline transactions
- Builds BSA data-warehousing
- Provides wire transaction analysis
- Automatic wire notices via fax/email/cellular phone