Enterprise Loan Monitoring and Management Solution
eLMS is designed to enable robust and seemless interface with each institution’s core banking systems. In addition, through BankInfra’s effective user management configuration, loan portfolios are only accessible by responsible loan officers and lending staff, which greatly reduces exposure of sensitive customer information.
Recent economic recession has brought significant attention to Asset Quality Monitoring and government regulatory agencies have encouraged each financial institution to enhanced stress test to ensure the quality of the assets held by each institution. However, stress test solutions put in place monitors infrequently usually on quarterly or monthly basis and further it lacks the monitoring each portfolios as well as activity monitoring of each loan officers who has responsibility over it. Effective loan monitoring solution requires daily monitoring of the each portfolio with true reflection of the each asset held by financial institution.
eLMS solution developed by BankInfra addresses these concerns and more importantly provides solutions to affectively monitor and manage assets. With effective track record and flexible criteria configuration that can accommodate all conditions set forth by each financial institution, eLMS, not only meets regulatory concerns but also provides early detection of the toxic assets, notification of action items to responsible lending staff and detailed reporting capability, which reduces the bank’s risks greatly.
eLMS by BankInfra is designed to enable robust and seamless interface with each institution’s core banking systems. In addition, through BankInfra’s effective user management configuration, loan portfolios are only accessible by responsible loan officers and lending staff, which greatly reduces exposure of sensitive customer information. There are numerous benefits of implementing eLMS to automate loan management processes. This solution can immediately increase efficiency and effectiveness of the loan monitoring processes and follow through steps needed by each loan officers and lending staff and protect banks against possible losses.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Accurate identification of reporting, financial covenant violation
- Periodic certification for trend analysis and evaluation of loan officers
- Unlimited number of customizable letter and notice templates
- Periodic To Do List
- Complete core system interface with current loan information
- Multiple security levels with loan officer, department or branch manager, district manager and credit administration
- Automatic documentation and log for actions to be taken and actions taken for each loan
- Integration with external loan review results
- All other tickler items management with one application